Water damage, physical or software damage affecting normal operation, cracked/crushed screen, chips/cracks to housing, missing/broken parts, pixel discoloration, LCD burn in, charging issues and glue/screen separation.
Articles in this section
- Mobile Devices: 4-Point Inspection
- Can I trade in a device that won't power on?
- How can I find the IMEI on an iPhone?
- What is considered damaged?
- Does the back case missing mean it’s damaged?
- Does Samsung pen/stylus have to be included to be considered working?
- The device’s charging port is missing. Is this considered damaged?
- Can a device be accepted without a battery?
- Can a device be accepted with missing parts?
- If the original parts have been changed to third party components can the device be still be traded?