For iPhone 6 and below the IMEI is listed on the back of the device. For iPhone 6S and up the IMEI will be listed on the sim tray. All iPhones have the IMEI listed in Settings>General>About.
Articles in this section
- Mobile Devices: 4-Point Inspection
- Can I trade in a device that won't power on?
- How can I find the IMEI on an iPhone?
- What is considered damaged?
- Does the back case missing mean it’s damaged?
- Does Samsung pen/stylus have to be included to be considered working?
- The device’s charging port is missing. Is this considered damaged?
- Can a device be accepted without a battery?
- Can a device be accepted with missing parts?
- If the original parts have been changed to third party components can the device be still be traded?