Yes we will, however, devices that do not power on will be deemed $0 in value. If received, they will be recycled responsibly.
Articles in this section
- When is a device ineligible for trade-in?
- Mobile Devices: 4-Point Inspection
- Can I trade in a device that won't power on?
- How can I find the IMEI on an iPhone?
- What is considered damaged?
- Does the back case missing mean it’s damaged?
- Does Samsung pen/stylus have to be included to be considered working?
- The device’s charging port is missing. Is this considered damaged?
- Can a device be accepted without a battery?
- Can a device be accepted with missing parts?